For all the feeling of wilderness you’ll find at Blackhawk, you and your family also enjoy a host of social, built and recreational amenities that lend just the right amount of civilization to this beautiful setting.
These amenities include:
- Our 10,000 sq. ft. River Lodge with heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, sauna and steam room, spa treatment rooms, media center, conference facilities, plus social and educational programming.
- An equestrian facility for short-term boarding for residents and connected to over 500 miles of riding trails just across West Mountain Road from Blackhawk.
- A 7.8-mile non-motorized trail system that winds through the property, including an incredible river trail–ideal for hiking, biking and wildlife viewing.
- 12 kilometers of groomed Nordic skiing trails
- A Fishing Grotto equipped with an outdoor barbecue facility, fire ring for riverside campfires, and canoes and kayaks for homeowner use.
- A fireside shelter along the river that doubles as a warming hut along our groomed Nordic trails.
Natural amenities include:
- A 364-acre Wildlife Preserve, home to moose, elk, fox, sandhill cranes and more.
- Two freshwater lakes stocked with prize rainbow trout perfect for a family fishing day – catch-and-release only!
- Five miles of protected Payette River frontage, plus 13 miles of braided side channel fish habitat, with rainbow and brook trout.
- 500 acres of preserved open space.
- White, sandy river beaches.
Want to Learn More?
Use our easy online contact form to learn more about the real estate and the wide range of amenities offered at Blackhawk on the River in McCall, Idaho.