Unique. Naturally. Blackhawk on the River offers an unparalleled setting for your special day with spectacular views, elegant River Lodge facilities, and luxurious rental homes available on site. Indoor or outdoor, for parties of 50 or 350, find just what you are looking for at Blackhawk.
Start with the Ceremony
There are any number of ideal locations for your ceremony, but we have a few favorites in mind. The first is just steps from the River Lodge lawn where two old growth pine trees perfectly frame the Payette River in the background. A second option is a short walk from the River Lodge to the Fireside Shelter overlooking the river. This open-air structure was built from reclaimed timber and features a natural flagstone floor, complete with a stone aisle built in! The third option, the Fishing Grotto, is a bit farther from the River Lodge, but well worth the walk. Here you will find white sand beaches leading to the bank of the river and a circular covered platform built from rustic wood beams and weathered tin roofing. A truly stunning setting for your ceremony!
Celebrate in Style
After the nuptials, guests can enjoy the splendor of the evening as they dine, dance, and toast the bride and groom at the River Lodge. For summer weddings, the Lodge lawn offers ample space for celebrating and can comfortably seat up to 350 guests under a tent or under the stars. The stone patio provides a perfect space for a dance floor with plenty of room for the band or DJ and the caterer will enjoy a fully equipped prep kitchen to make serving the wedding feast a snap. For smaller weddings or those looking to say “I do” in the winter months, the River Lodge also offers a spectacular indoor great room perfect for parties of up to 80 guests. A gas fireplace adds a cozy feel and the elegant finishes of the Lodge interior provide an elegantly rustic backdrop to your big day.
Stay in Comfort
Blackhawk on the River offers four luxurious townhomes for the wedding party to stay onsite.These homes are perfect for pre-wedding preparations (we know you ladies need a comfortable space to get ready in), downtime for families and wedding party members, and (of course) for catching up on some much needed rest!
Each of these residences boasts 2800 square feet of handsomely furnished living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and flavor. Residences feature three-bedrooms, a flex den, three and one-half bathrooms, offer Payette River views and are located a short distance from the River Lodge. Crafted from local reclaimed timbers, residences feature covered wood porches, indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces, rough-sawn reclaimed floors and exposed timber support beams. Interior spaces are designed in an open concept with spacious dimensions and 20 ft high ceilings.
Townhome features include:
- 2800 square feet of living space;
- Two Private master suites;
- Oversized attached single car garage;
- Mountain & river views;
- Hand selected exposed timbers;
- Two full, spa-style, master bathrooms;
- Walnut, hardwood floors in the entry and kitchen;
- Fully and elegantly furnished to include local artisan accents and art work specifically designed for The Bend;
- Smart home technology and surround sound theatre room;
- State of the art gourmet kitchens with direct views of the Payette River;
- Custom designed entertainment bar with bar stools;
- Timber accented interior gas fireplace in the Great Room;
- Covered outdoor entertainment & barbecue kitchen space
- Outdoor warming area and wood fireplace;
- Slab granite counter tops in kitchens;
- Imported pedestal style hand chiseled sink bowl in baths;
- Large recreation room.
Book Your Event
For more information on booking an event at Blackhawk, please call 208.630.4825 or email email@example.com.