We would like to invite you to stay with us for a healthful dose of splendor, quietude and peace of mind. Bring the family and leave the itinerary at home. The Bend at Blackhawk vacation rentals provide distinctive lodging for up to eight persons OR for those interested in worry free, sensible destination home ownership, the Bend is also available for fractional ownership.
The Bend is comprised of four fully appointed timber frame residences overlooking The Payette River in the Blackhawk on the River community located just 10 minutes from McCall, Idaho. Enjoy hiking, biking, groomed cross-country ski trails, and the Payette River just steps from the back porch and the amenities of the River Lodge including an outdoor pool and spa, steam room, sauna, and fitness facilities…or take a quick drive into town to enjoy the fine dining and boutique shopping in McCall.
Plan to enjoy a stay here and let the soul wander.
Visit The Bend today…if you haven’t seen it, you haven’t found it!
Each of these elegant yet rustic residences boasts 2800 square feet of handsomely furnished living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and flavor. Residences feature three-bedrooms, a flex den, three and one-half bathrooms, offer Payette River views and are located a short distance from the River Lodge.
Crafted from local reclaimed timbers, residences feature covered wood porches, indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces, rough-sawn reclaimed floors and exposed timber support beams. Interior spaces are designed in an open concept with spacious dimensions and 20 ft high ceilings.
- 2800 square feet of living space;
- Two Private master suites;
- Oversized attached single car garage;
- Mountain & river views;
- Hand selected exposed timbers;
- Two full, spa-style, master bathrooms;
- Walnut, hardwood floors in the entry and kitchen;
- Fully and elegantly furnished to include local artisan accents and art work specifically designed for The Bend;
- Smart home technology and surround sound theatre room;
- State of the art gourmet kitchens with direct views of the Payette River;
- Custom designed entertainment bar with bar stools;
- Timber accented interior gas fireplace in the Great Room;
- Covered outdoor entertainment & barbecue kitchen space
- Outdoor warming area and wood fireplace;
- Slab granite counter tops in kitchens;
- Imported pedestal style hand chiseled sink bowl in baths;
- Large recreation room.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call us at: 208.630.4825